Today, I found somthing interesting to tell you again. It's about Chrysler company.
Here is the link for this article click here!!!
The main Chrysler problem are it does not have attractive small cars and global distribution system. Now, they faced with money problem. Many people agrees with solution to solve Chrysler problem which are shutdown of the automaker and the sale this product to best brands outside companies or controlled wind-down of the organization.
The spoken man of Chrysler said they will not shut down the company because they will give outline company plan to treasury department to be viable over the long term. This plan include 24 new products and two paths to viability. For the person who taking care Chrysler they said "The alliance will give us access to Fiat Group vehicle platforms, which will complement our current product portfolio with fuel-efficient, environmentally friendly small cars and powertrain technology."
I think, it is good way to solve Chrysler problem now because it is better than close the company or send own product to sell in another brand name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chrysler is a famous company. It has a lot of fasionable cars. If I was in there situation, I would do like they did, In order to not lose the company and also I think they will do better in the future.
ReplyDeleteGreat summary, Pat. You did a good job identifying the problems that Chrysler is encountering and the possible solutions that were presented in this audio clip.
ReplyDeleteDo you know what the term "viable" means?
I wonder - what similarities there are between this audio story and the story Ali reported on about Target? And what differences are there between Chrysler and Target?
These days we have seen how government makes an effort to give support to some car´s companies. Besides, Chrysler has its own strategies to come out from these financial problems.
ReplyDelete